Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I can't believe it! It is like Extreme Makeover Home Edition

I drive up to my house after a 3 day weekend and I can't believe it. I leave on a Thursday night and go to my parents. On the drive home I dread going into my house because it is like a bomb went off!!! There is food, clothes, mail and unpacked boxes everywhere!! I just wish someone would have come in while I was gone and unpacked clean and decorated my house that I moved in 3 MONTHS AGO!!! I don't even care where it goes...I'll find it...eventually!! I drive up and I can tell that something is wrong...or different... I walk into the house and I thought I was in the wrong one!!! It was beautiful, clean and shiny. All of the clothes were washed and put away. I can see this since I came in the door where the clothes pile, I mean sit. I slowly walk towards the living room. I look and I can see the table!!! I haven't seen it in months!!! Everything that was in the room in boxes or just stacked about is gone!!! I glance to the left and the bathroom is so shiny, I can't believe my eyes!! I walk closer towards my bedroom and it is a dream. It is the biggest bedroom I have ever had and now I can walk all the way around my bed!! I don't have to crawl over boxes to get into bed and all of my scrapbook stuff is put away and the things that aren't decorate it beautifully!! I step out of my room and go towards my daughter's room and I can't believe it!! Everything is put away and decorated so cutesy!! It is a dream, my daughter will love it!! I look to the left and where all of the boxes were that we haven't gotten to are all unpacked and put away!!! He has his boy cave now! Texas Tech everywhere....he won't believe his eyes. Now he can play his console games not looking over boxes. This is the best thing that has ever happened to me, except when my babies were born. This is what they deserve! They deserve to be in a clean safe environment!! They have been so good to me and have been patient and understanding for as long as I have been feeling bad. I wish I could have given this to them a long time ago.............Well looks like the kids will have to wait a little longer, it was just a dream!!!!!!!!!!!! Isaiah 40:31

2 comments:

  1. Oooohhhhhh Mmmmaaannnn!!! You had me going! Please oh please let me come help you. I have been there, really. We'll get Priscilla and we'll laugh as we work, promise. It'll be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats right i will help... thank you Lisa for volunteering that was so kind of you. lol I would love to help!!!

    ReplyDelete